יום שישי, 24 ביוני 2011

How my art and desigs were created

How my art and designs were created

Creativity is one of the first forms of our personal expression in life. Although I do not remember special creative activity in my childhood until I vent to college. There I have found a friend that was copying nice landscape and bird pictures using colored pencils. I loved what he have done and asked myself if I can paint like him. I think that this question was for me the trigger that pushed my creative curiosity and for the start of my artist's carrier. At that time I did not copied pictures but started to draw funny characters and later caricatures. For the first time one of this funny drawings was published in a newspaper of the union of colleges in Bulgaria. Such publication pushed strongly my will to continue and look for professional art education. Today, after studying in art and design institutions I stay here with forty five years of creativity in art and graphic design. By the way, my above mentioned friend is for many years well known cardiologist.

Anyway I want to use this blog as a forum to present some of my work and how
the art or design items were created: Ideas, composition, techniques. creativity evaluations etc.

To know more about me see the attached here slide show
If you find it right, you can visit my site www.akalderon-arts.com to be introduced to my art.


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה